Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Myllow is a Unique Product, With Perfected Design and Many Uses


This is one of those products that are of genius conception. The Myllow Travel Pillow is much more than just a travel pillow. It is so adjustable that it can be used around the house, in the car and even taken with you to work. At first I missed even seeing the second pillow form (the square one). I use the product for my neck and love how customizable it is. I use it while watching tv as it cushions and supports my neck. By adjusting the drawcords I can adjust the softness and support. Some days when my neck hurts I pull them tighter to get firmer support, other days I leave them looser. When my back is bothering me, I pull out the square pillow, send all the little support beads into that form, put the neck pillow fabric in and I have a perfect lumbar support pillow. I highly recommend this Myllow Pillow for your travel, and health needs. Great for you and also a wonderful gift.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment