Tuesday, December 1, 2015

UpNature Neem Oil Works Great to Keep Pests Away


Living in Louisiana, we get crawly pests year round. One of the hardest to get rid of and keep gone are ants. We have big ants, little ants, fire ants, sugar ants, you name it, we have ants. We also hate chemicals. I was so glad to get this Neem Oil to try out on our ant population. I first made an insect repellant, because we also have gnats, mosquitos and no see'ums. I made this with the UpNature Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, vegetable glycerin, and essential oils (most insects are drawn to geranium oil or mint oils). The Aloe Vera liquid (or you can use witch hazel, or distilled water) is easy to shake up and blends the Neem Oil perfectly. Applied to the skin it worked perfectly, avoiding bites, nibbles and annoyances from pests. It worked so well that I thought I would make a pesticide to spray outside. I made this up with the UpNature Neem Oil, honey, borax, dishwashing liquid, tea tree oil, lemon oil and warm water. We sprayed it all around the foundation of our house. It was terrific. It works rapidly and is safe for family and pets. I strongly recommend UpNature Neem Oil for all your pest problems. The great thing is that Neem Oil has many other benefits and "The Google" will tell you all about them. This is a quality product that is economical and toxin/chemical free. Get it now while it's on sale!

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment