Friday, December 18, 2015

Better Brows Done Easily

I was lucky enough to get both the Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit and the Billion Dollar Brows 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows Kit. Since having chemotherapy and also over-plucking I barely had anything left that could be considered "brows". Being blonde the few hairs I had left sort of just blended in with my forehead, so I was excited to try out both of these kits.

I started with the Best Sellers Kit. I started with the Universal Brow Pencil. I am blonde so I used a very light touch as I didn't want a dark colored huge brow. I gently penciled in my old brow pattern. I then used the mascara brush end of the Brow Pencil to start blending the lines together. I then used the Smudge Brush to finish blending the Brow Pencil. I realized that I was actually seeing brows on my face for the first time in a long time. Next I used the concealer to blend out any uneven tones. The concealer actually felt like a powder foundation. Finally, I used the highlighter. I was amazed that it actually appeared that I had a real brow bone. The last thing I used was the Brow Gel. It seemed to seal and set the blended brow. While this process did take some time I felt that as I did it more often it would go faster. My brows looked and felt natural and stayed that way all day. At the end of the day I washed my face with my usual cleanser and the brows disappeared.

The next day I was in a rush, so I decided to try the 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brows kit. This had a great dual ended brush and a powdered taupe colored brow color. Again, I was very careful to only use a little, drawing it with the paint brush end of the dual brush. I then used the mascara end of the dual brush to help the powdered cover my full brow area. It looked very natural and real. I think in the future I will use both kits and perhaps switch out the items from the Best Sellers Kit with the 60 Second Kit. I especially plan to use the Brow Gel with both looks as it does a great job of setting the brow and keeping the brow area moisturized. These products also cleansed well with no rubbing or redness of the brow area.

I love both of these kits. They really make the brows look natural and not artificial. While they do take some time, with practice it should be less and less. One great thing about these products is how little you need to use for each successful brow. They are very cost effective. I definitely recommend both Kits.

You can purchase this product on Billion Dollar Brows website.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment