Thursday, December 31, 2015

Kitchen Hearts Non-stick Silicone Baking Mats Work Great


I have had numerous cookie sheets in my time and they have all either started rusting or discolored. So many foods stick to them and other ovenware, even the non-stick ones, that I had started to use parchment paper all the time. Now good parchment paper is not cheap. I was excited to use these Kitchen Hearts Non-stick Silicone Baking Mats. They really do release the food, cookies, and any other item quickly. I think they also help keep the cooked food from burning as much (I'm notorious for burned cookies). The pizza size round mat is perfect for pita pizzas, quesadillas and other small round foods. They clean up easily and are very easy to store, either flat or rolled up. Overall, I definitely recommend Kitchen Hearts Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com. #kitchenhearts

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment