Friday, January 1, 2016

Clicks Copper Socks to keep you warm this winter


Copper in socks?, what could that do? and so I took a chance and tried these Click Copper Socks. I'm so glad I did. As soon as I put them on my feet felt cozy and comfortable. They were loose enough so they didn't pinch or compress my ankles or my feet, yet firm enough to stay on well and to hug my feet. The length is perfect to just cover the feet without extending up the leg. They seem to help keep my feet warmer, which is great on tile floors in the winter. I can even put my slippers on with the socks on also. All throughout the day that I wore them my feet stayed comfortable and even after being on my feet and walking for about 4 hours straight I noticed that my feet didn't hurt or feel as worn out as usual. I don't have any clinical evidence or medical tests to prove the copper does anything, all I know is that these are the most comfortable socks I've ever had. And warm feet are happy feet. I definitely recommend these Clicks socks for men and women.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.


I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment