Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Little Roseberry Hair Detangler for Kids, and Their Adults


I know I know, it says it's for kids, but...... I love it too. This is a great detangling spray for kids and adults. It makes it so much easier to run a brush or comb through hair, whether it is straight hair, wavy or curly. It really reduces the frizz, which can be the cause of much tangling while shampooing. As the hair dries it absorbs the moisture from the environment and frizzes up. If you don't comb or brush the hair right after shampooing you are left with knots and pulls, but that is why spraying this detangler right after shampoo and conditioning will help. I generally do use shampoo, conditioner, a leave-in cream and then as the very last step I spray this detangler. It has no real scent, is quick and easy to use, and definitely leaves my hair softer. It is more manageable throughout the day and really seems to not develop the usual tangles between washes. I live in Louisiana, the home for humidity, and this really works. #littleroseberry

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment