Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pretty bottles for your mixing needs

This 10 ml frosted blue glass bottle is a slightly larger size. It comes ready to fill, with the roller ball separate. You can use an eye-dropper or funnel to fill the bottle. I like that the bottle is glass and also cobalt blue, which really helps keep the filling free from oxidation due to sunlight or indoor light. I used these bottles to hold my blended mixes. One is my Hair Helper: 40 drops of argan oil,
20 drops of Rosehip Seed Oil or Jojoba Oil, 5 drops of Vitamin E Oil, and 6-10 drops of essential fragrance oil, or vanilla, or scented oil or even a few drops of perfume, fill the remainder with fractionated coconut oil and shake well. I then fit the roller ball into the bottle and when I'm fixing my hair, all I need to do is roll-on the Helper onto my hair. I love that it is easy to use and does not make a mess, like some spray bottles. It also helps me to not overuse the product. The only negative is that the price is a bit high, but when you compare how much essential oils, argan and other oils cost, making your own can really save you money. I do recommend these pretty bottles for your essential oil mixing needs.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com or their website at 2pmessentials.com. #RollerBottles

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment