Sunday, January 3, 2016

Ohuhu Essential Oils Roller Bottles Are Beautiful, Colorful, and Work Great


These cobalt blue roller bottles have gold caps that are easy to unscrew. They are perfect to hold essential oils, blends, perfume, or other beauty care products. The deep blue color helps protect the contents from oxidation from sunlight. Once the cap is unscrewed for the first time, and before filling, it is a good idea to push and roll the roller ball to get it started. Then you can wiggle off the top of the bottle to add your ingredients. I make a Hair Helper blend for the bottle using Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Rosehip Seed oil and a scented essential oil, such as Sweet Orange. I fill the bottle half full with the Argan oil, then add a few drops of the other oils until full. I use this on my dry hair, rolling it up and down on the hair about 1 inch apart, all the way around. I then brush my hair to distribute the oils. This leaves a healthy, shiny look and reduces frizz on my hair. The bottles look great on my vanity. I have them filled with a variety of blends. They are perfect for gifts. I have had other products from the Ohuhu brand and have found all of them to be high quality. I definitely recommend these rollerball bottles for a pretty way to package your beauty liquids and oils.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com. #OilsRollerBottles

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment