Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Spork....SpoKniFro...Any way you use it, it's great


I have long coveted having a metal utensil that was a combined spoon, fork and knife. Finally, I have one that is just perfect and I believe will last my lifetime. The OutSmart Titanium Spork actually has a separate spoon and fork. It also has a serrated cutting edge, like a knife. I love titanium. It is a space age material that is incredibly strong, yet unbelievably lightweight. This Spork can go in your purse, pocket, backpack, or combined with any other cooking and eating utensils. I use it often for dinner where I can eat most of it with the fork portion, then flip it to scoop up those last peas with the spoon and can cut with the serrated edge. This is a base titanium, sort of a silvery grey color. It is unobtrusive, but when noticed I get tons of questions....what is it?.....how does it work?.....where can I get one. This is the perfect blending of form and function. I definitely recommend the OutSmart Titanium Spork for everyone, and even suggest getting more than just one, get one for every member of your family and your friends. It's a novel item, but it is the way of the future.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com. #OutSmartGear

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment