Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Super-sized Snug Cat Litter Catcher Mat Works Great


This cat litter-catcher mat is super-sized to contain litter from even the most enthusiastic cat. It is 35.4" by 23.5". It's textured top catches and holds litter from the cat's paws or any that is spilled outside the litter box. Then you just shake the mat over the litter box to send all that litter back into the box. This not only helps reduce litter costs, but it keeps the litter from being tracked all over the house. I have 3 cats, they share one large box that is sifted several times a day. One of the cats loves the box and will play with the litter. This, of course, can create quite a mess. This litter catcher mat is large enough to catch any that is thrown into the air. This mat is very easy to clean. I just take it outside, give it a final good shake and hose it off. It could also be rinsed elsewhere. I definitely recommend this litter catcher mat to keep clean-up minimal and tracking of litter through the house down to nothing. It has a 5 year warranty, but looks like it will last much longer than that. A great product, well-made and does what it says.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com. #amazonreview

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment