Sunday, January 3, 2016

Nail Art Brushes with a Dot Tool are great for beginners & professionals


These Nail Art Brushes Set come with 7 brushes and a dot tool. The brushes vary from a tiny, slim brush to a short, flat-top brush. There is also the dot tool, which is handy for dotted designs and for dragging colors. The brushes themselves hold their shape, are easy to use and to clean. I mainly do large designs, but even the line brush is useful for placing thin lines between colorblocks. There are 2 flat-top brushes which are great for applying and leveling acrylic powders. I love this set because there is such a variety of brushes for many uses. It gives me all I need in one complete set. The handles are a larger end tapering down to the brush end. They are painted in a design that reminds me of Chinese brush painting. Overall, I recommend this Nail Art Brush set from AStorePlus.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com. #nailartbrush

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment