Thursday, December 17, 2015

Great, elegant soap dispenser


I was very impressed with the All That's Original S3 Soap Dispenser. It actually looks great next to the bathroom sink. It is a stylish design. Even those it is a brushed stainless finish it still looks good next to a shiney stainless faucet. The pump action is easy to use with just one hand as the palm catches the soap when the thumb dispenses the soap. I also like that it is easy to see how much soap is left so it can be refilled before it runs out. I believe it will last a long time as it is sturdy construction. The only small thing that was a negative is that the logo of the brand is right on the front at the bottom in rather large letters. I think it would be better if it was in the back. This way it looks like the soap itself is from the brand. Overall I would recommend this Soap Dispenser to add style to the bathroom counter or in the kitchen.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com #AllThat'sOriginal and it's on sale right now! Great for Holiday giving.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment