Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It magically works to hold mops, brooms, even hanging items


There are some products that I just don't know how they work, and this is one of them. The Home IT Mop and Broom Holder looks pretty unassuming when you take it out of the package. It's called a Track Organizer. I pressed on the little balls that hold the handles of whatever you want to hang and I thought there was no way this would work. But once installed, sure enough, it held mop handles, broom handles, any handles for products that have handles similar in size to mop handles. The handles can be wood, plastic or metal and they all hang perfectly. Also, it has the additional hooks to hang items without handles or even to dry swimsuits or other hand washed items. It does come with mounting screws, however we were mounting it onto a wood brace in our laundry room, so we didn't need the plastic part that you insert before you insert your screws. My husband did recommend that if you are going to be screwing into regular wood that you use actual wood screws to hold this more firmly. I love when things work right out of the box, and this sure does. We did have some big hooks in our laundry room and this replaced one of them. Now I have room for 5 mop/broom/etc. items and 6 hooks for more items. This more than doubled our hanging capacity. I definitely recommend the Home IT Track Organizer Mop and Broom Holder for ease of installation and pure functionality.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com and it's on sale right now! Great for Holiday giving. #BroomHolder

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment