Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gives your "behind" time to heal

This inflatable donut cushion from Comfort Cushion is a very useful item to have. I broke my coccyx awhile ago and sitting can be painful. It is also difficult to get it to heal when I am sitting on the broken part. This cushion comes with it's own little pump that pumps it up quickly. I do recommend that you not fill it all the way up because that can make it a bit too stiff to sit on for long periods of time. Also, it's good to sit a bit forward on the cushion so your rear end is actually over the empty hole part. If you are using this on your desk chair you also might want to lower your chair a bit as this will cause you to sit higher in your chair. This is well made and seems like it would last a long time. It is not the flimsy pool donut type. This one really supports you. Another nice thing is that when you do not need to use it, you can easily deflate it by squeezing the valve and compressing the cushion to get the air out. This way you can store it or take it with you on a plane or at work. I've found that this even helps me to sit up straight in my chair. Overall, I do recommend the Comfort Cushion donut to give your "behind" a break and time to heal.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment