Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Great scented organic facial oil that revives tired skin

Sweetsation Orchidee Vitae has a beautiful scent that lingers but does not over-power. I blends easily, quickly and completely. It immediately starts to soften and revive my skin, making it look dewy and fresh. I mainly use it as a nighttime oil. Even though it is an oil, it is a dry oil, meaning it doesn't become oily, sticky or stay on the top of the skin, but it blends and is absorbed by the skin. It maintains the skin softness even after cleansing. It even seems to make my pores look minimized and to even out my skintone. I find that it definitely reduces my fine lines, especially around the eyes. I especially like that it is organic and free from damaging chemicals and toxins. I have used other products by Sweetsation and have found all of them, including Orchidee Vitae, to be of very high quality at a reasonable price. While I can't promise that your results will be identical to mine, I definitely recommend Orchidee Vitae as a great way to look better.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com and it's on sale right now! Great for Holiday giving.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment