Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Allreli Gaming Mouse is For More Than Just Games


I had a high resolution gaming mouse, but thought I would give this a try because it was an even higher resolution. I could immediately tell the difference, even when functioning at the same resolution as my old mouse. This mouse is much more sensitive, flows smoothly, and is very responsive. This mouse, Model M811Lu comes with a detailed instruction manual and a mini-disk with driver. Of course, Windows 7 did it's usual plug and play and I was off to test out all the resolutions and buttons. While I set it at the same resolution as my old mouse it was so responsive that I thought I might have to set it lower. Within 2 days I was used to this mouse flying across the screen but stopping on a dime with a single click. With the software that is included on the mini-disk you can set a variety of parameters. I tend to not set up fine details of a mouse as I want all around functionality, in and out of games. With the Macro Manager you can set up specific button macros. You are also able to set up to 5 profiles, for when you want different functionality or perhaps for other members of the family. And finally, the lights, I love the various colors of the lights on this mouse, they are a soft glow. Overall, I definitely recommend this mouse, for gaming, repetitive work or just browsing. It is responsive, quick and programmable, all at a reasonable price.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com and it's on sale right now! Great for Holiday giving. #gamingmouse

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment