Thursday, December 24, 2015

Nutrabear Omega 3 Gummies Are a Better Way to Take My Omega 3


I take Omega 3, Lecithin and Flaxseed Oil capsules daily. Let me tell you, these capsules are HUGE. Sometimes one will go down sideways and get stuck, and I drink tons of water to wash it down. The Nutrabear Omega 3 Gummies are a great way to solve the big capsule problem. These tasty gummies are like candy. I get a full does of Omega 3 with just chewing 1 or 2 Gummies. They are all natural flavor, with no artificial color or sweeteners. I just wish all supplements would come as gummies so I could really start my day with a smile. The Nutrabear Omega 3's have a sweet orange flavor. There is no fishy aftertaste, no fishy flavor or smell, and no fishy burps. These are just great tasting, VEGAN Omega 3's. I definitely recommend this product to everyone, vegan or not, to get your Omega 3's in a pleasant, sweet, chewy way.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment