Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Ozeri 8" Green Earth Frying Pan is the best frying pan and safest coated pan that I've used


I've had an excellent experience with the Ozeri 8" Green Earth Frying Pan. I needed to retire my teflon pans, cookware and bakeware because the teflon does not belong in my diet, so I was happy to receive this 8" ceramic pan to use and review. I've been using this pan almost daily since I received it and it has held up very well. I did "season" it, as was recommended on the instructions. Even cooking heavy "sticking" foods, like scrambled eggs, the pan cleans up effortlessly with dishwashing soap and water. I do not put this pan into the dishwasher as I know the awful effects of those dishwasher detergents that can strip even the glass off of drinking glasses. It cooks evenly at a lower heat than my other pans. The "waffle" pattern on the bottom of the pan seems to focus the heat better and my foods cook quicker. I only use bamboo or plastic utensils on it to avoid even a chance of scratching. On the few occasions when something did burn in the pan, it was quickly cleaned and still looks like the day I received it. I would recommend this pan to those seeking PTFE and PFOA-free pans. It cooks well and cleans up well and no more teflon in my diet.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com and it's on sale right now! Great for Holiday giving.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment