Thursday, December 17, 2015

#JazzyBruno Snout Balm softens and heals noses, paws, feet and elbows


Just as our hands and feet get dry and can crack, our four-footed friends have the same issues. Enter Jazzy Bruno's Snout Balm. This is a great product for them, and actually for us too. I wanted to make sure it was not too greasy, didn't have a scent, and actually softened the skin, so I put some on my elbow. The next day the skin was definitely softer and smoother with no irritation or greasiness. On the dog's nose it also softens and seems to heal the dry patches. It works wonders on paws, they just soak this balm in and the paw is much less dry and doesn't look like it is cracked. It really softens and heals. The ingredients are non-toxic to humans and pets. As you can see from my pictures, this isn't just for dogs, it's for kitties too. Both SweetPea and Kitt'N give their seal of approval. Kitt'N says it provides so much relief that he can snooze with soft paws now. I recommend this product for them and for us.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com #JazzyBruno Don't forget your 4 footed friends when giving for the Holidays.


I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment