Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ergonomic comfort, smooth stitching


This beautiful set of crochet hooks with smooth bamboo handles are wonderful for crocheting. The handles help keep my hands from getting sore. Small crochet hooks such as these are perfect for crocheting doilies, curtains, amurigami creatures and other small stitch items. Often, using just the metal hook, my hands and fingers tire easily. With the smooth bamboo handle, my hands feel better and the bamboo seems to also keep my hands warm. Switching between needle sizes is easier also because the wooden handle remains the same size no matter what the hook size is. The metal hooks are smooth and do not "catch" in the yarn/thread. I look forward to years of use of these great bamboo handled hooks and I definitely recommend them for all crocheters or even as a gift to your favorite crocheter. I have gotten other crochet supplies from this company and have always found them to be of high quality.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment