Monday, December 21, 2015

A better skin cleanser for a better skin appearance


Sweetsation's C*Perfect Skin Organic Foaming Face Cleanser starts of with a fresh lemon scent. It foams into your hand and easily spreads on your face. It's light lather effortlessly cleans the skin and rinses off well. It removes all trace of makeup and also any environmental grime that we pick up in our day to day lives. I really appreciate that it is made from organic ingredients. This is safer for my skin and for me. It leaves my skin soft and really reduces the dryness that can come from using a cleanser. The papain helps to smooth and refine skin. The vitamin C helps to even out skin tones, reducing the appearance of freckles, blotches, and blemishes. I have used other Sweetsation products and have found all of them to be of high quality and safe and effective for my skin. Continued daily use keeps my skin soft, clear, hydrated and looking it's best. Overall, I definitely recommend this Face Cleanser.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com and it's on sale right now! Great for Holiday giving. #perfectskin


I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment