Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Trays Freeze Square Cubes Fast

These Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Trays form perfectly square cubes of ice. They are a bit smaller than regular plastic ice cube trays, which is great because the Kuuk cubes now will fit in my stainless steel and insulated beverage containers. The smaller footprint of the Kuuk trays takes up less room in the freezer and you can stack more of them. Even though they are not hard plastic, they do not tip or spill easily. The only slight negative is that each cube is more difficult to remove than with hard plastic trays that you just twist and all the cubes come loose. With the Kuuk tray you loosen the edges, then push the cube out from the bottom. You need to do this with each cube. At least with this method the cubes don't all pop out, like with hard plastic, often ending up on the floor. Cleanup is easy, just put the trays in the top rack of the dishwasher. Overall I recommend these Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube trays for convenience, shape and size.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com. #KuukSiliconeIceCubeTray

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment