Sunday, November 29, 2015

Great fit, Wonderful Sound, Noise Cancelling

I am fussy when it comes to my earbuds or headphones. They have to allow for custom fit, be comfortable for long periods of time, be well built, produce great sound across multiple medias, block out noise and be easily portable. The Defway Rovking V Sports headphones tick all those boxes, and they look great to boot. Once I opened the box I removed the little additional packet inside. There were 8, yes EIGHT additional ear pads. My ear canals are tiny, so I always need a smaller than standard size. I picked out the smallest and they were perfect. Next, I tried using the over the ear, in the ear, fitted to the ear shaped plugs. The over the ear wire was soft, gentle and held the earbud in place without my noticing it was there. The actual bud fit in my ear perfectly. The molded holder for the ear bud fit well into my ear. While I assume there is some standard size and shape for this, I think it would fit for most people. The great thing about the over the ear cable and the in-ear holder is that these earbuds stay in place. There is no danger of them falling out while at rest, walking or running. I keep earbuds in for 5-8 hours each day, and I found that for these Rovking earbuds/headphones I forgot they were even there. I just had perfect sound from any device I tried with them. The Noise Cancelling worked even when I was listening to one thing and others were watching tv in the same room. A great thing is that the volume control worked across all my devices, even my computer. I stream video clips, tv shows, MP3s, even CSPAN and the sound was perfect, all with controllable volume. There is even a shirt clip, which will also clip to a wrist rest when you are on the computer. These earbuds really worked for me. I definitely recommend them for young and old. Also, they are perfect Christmas presents for family, friends, even yourself.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment