Friday, November 20, 2015

Can't get it to close after filling


Fuzzy Green Refillable Atomizer looks great, but I must say I was unable to use it. I had to search the net to find out even how I should start. After taking off the cap, I filled the inner plastic area with my favorite perfume. I think tried to fit the sprayer with it's tube back onto the inner plastic area. It would not fit, it would not close at all. I either had a choice of spilling all my perfume or pouring it back into the bottle. I think the problem is that there are 2 plastic tubes, one attached to the sprayer and one attached to the bottom of the atomizer. Apparently, the one attached to the bottom of the atomizer is to be inserted into spray perfumes so they can be transferred from the spray perfume into this tiny atomizer. I am just glad I didn't put my spray perfume in there or I would not have been able to use it other than to let it spill or evaporate. This is a very cute atomizer, a great small size and would easily fit in a small purse or pocket. But if I can't fill it and reclose it without leaks it just isn't for me. I got the purple color, which I can't find under this seller on Amazon. Perhaps there was a bad batch of plastic tubes and liners for this color.

I received this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment