Saturday, November 14, 2015

Design Geeks Earbuds Have An Unusual Earpiece for Improved Comfort


I thought most earbuds were the same, however the unique design of this earbud helps it to be more comfortable. This allows longer term use with no irritation or pain. Rather than being a flat metal bud with a foam covering, this earbud is shaped with a small point as the speaker. It is then covered with a soft silicon that is molded to fit the speaker. This speaker point is placed in the ear to focus sound directly into the ear canal. This allows improved sound that covers all frequencies. It also is much softer and comfortable in the ear. The one suggestion I would have is to make this unique earbud in several sizes. I have a small ear canal, so while it worked generally, it didn't fit tightly enough to provide true external noise suppression. It definitely was more comfortable than other earbuds I have used. It has an inline microphone and volume control. The sound quality was very balanced with clear high notes and good bass. I definitely recommend this earbud for comfort and great sound over long periods of time.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I received this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment