Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sentey Phaint, a workhorse of a headphone

Once again Sentey does not disappoint. I have used some of their other products, including headphones and found all of them to be exceptional. While I am not an audiophile, I usually have my headphones on for 5-8 hours a day, listening to audio presentations, music, tv shows, movies, cspan (no headphone can make that sound great), and communication calls. First, these come in a firm shell case. This is perfect for putting in your luggage or carrying in a backpack. It has a zipper and encloses the headphones completely. These headphones are a bit unique in that the earpads swivel. This is great in 2 ways, it allows use as a studio headphone and one side can be swiveled while keeping the other on, so conversation can be listened to without removing the whole headset. I was so glad to find a wonderful pair of headphones that are adjustable to my head size (it's actually normal sized, but some just don't seem to fit). They can extend approximately 1 inch on each side. The part that goes over the head is cushioned so you can barely feel it. The earpads themselves are well cushioned which does a great job blocking sound from intruding into whatever I'm listening to. There is a braided cord that will hold up well, instead of those thin plastic threads that only last a month. And finally, the sound! It is great, I love bass and the Sentey Phaint headphones let me have it without distortion. The sound was great for all my listening types. MP3s were clear and crisp, the audio in streaming video was sharp, with good balance, no highs or lows. Even listening to extended reports and hearing on C-SPAN was tolerable allowing me to hear exactly what was being said. I definitely recommend these headphones for you or for a gift, in fact, buy 2, one for each. It is great to find headphones at a reasonable price that sound as good to me as those truly expensive headphones. Another fine product from Sentey.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment