Monday, November 16, 2015

500 Sheet Orchid Origami Paper Is Perfect For All Your Folding


I love origami and love to learn new folds and designs. I have been using the Orchid Origami Paper for my current folding projects. The colors are bright and solid. The paper is thin enough to fold easily yet sturdy enough to support your project. The sheets in this package are 6"X6". Of course, they can be cut for smaller projects. In the Christmas Tree project I had to cut the top branch sheet. I just guesstimated the size I would want. So I used the full sheet for the red base and a full sheet for the first branch, then the cut sheet for the second branch. I really like the feel of this paper. While it is not shiny or slippery in any way, it seems to glide through my fingers easily and allow me to make sharp, tight folds. You can also adorn the sheets with gel pens, stickers, or markers for added detail. I definitely recommend the Orchid Origami Paper for your folding pleasure.

You can purchase this paper on Amazon.com.

I received this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

Thank you to Rob's World on YouTube for the detailed directions on how to fold this lovely tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment