Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The ALLreLi K6 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headset is comfortable, convenient and provides excellent sound and control


This headset is well-made, it is really more of a "earset" than a headset since it fits in one ear. It is very easy to use. It does require a charge when initially received, but I found it did a great job at holding it's charge. My desk is cluttered with long recharging cables for different electronics, so I like that the recharging cable for this headset is short, coming in at about 11". I actually have a little depression on the top of my computer so that I can place this headset right there to charge and there are no droopy cables to trip over. The sound quality is excellent, very clear and crisp. The controls are intuitive and easy to reach and use. No one has complained about the clarity of my voice over the microphone. It is comfortable on the ear and the microphone can be moved above the ear for those times when it is not needed. Overall, I definitely recommend this headset for work, home and play.

You can purchase this headset on Amazon.com.

I received this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment