Sunday, November 15, 2015

HotelSpa Chrome Showerhead With Handheld Shower Combo Provides A Spa-like Experience

A shower is just a shower, right? Nope, a shower can be an Experience. The HotelSpa Showerhead with an added Handheld Shower provides your basic shower, but also a changeable dual shower experience. Each showerhead has 6 settings, so there is a potential for 36 different shower experiences. My favorite setting is the Hydrating Mist. I can imagine myself in the Amazon rain forest with a light mist enveloping my body. The pulsating massage is great for my neck and shoulders and even my sore back. There is also an Economy Rain setting for instances such as when you are washing the dog and need to lather. The diverter allows to you use the main showerhead, or the handheld showerhead or both showerheads at one time. The handheld shower also has a pause setting.

The installation literally took 10 minutes and was basically remove the old showerhead, screw on the diverter, screw on the main showerhead, screw on the sturdy 5 foot stainless steel hose, attach the handheld showerhead and place it in the slot on the diverter and you are done! Everything is included, including teflon plumbers tape to wrap the threads if needed. The only negative is that the showerheads and diverter are mainly plastic, which is good and bad. Spots are easy to remove by just wiping, but I am not sure how well the plastic will hold up over the years. There is a lifetime warranty, which is amazing. I do recommend this Showerhead combo to turn your shower into an experience.

You can purchase this product on Lowes.com.


I received this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers. Reference ID: pm798bdf15432d906a696508807036e276

No comments:

Post a Comment