Monday, November 16, 2015

Kukpo Stainless Steel Colander Works for Large and Small Draining


I had wanted a colander that had drain holes from the bottom to the top, one that would fit in my sink and one that could handle large and small draining needs. I had actually bought and tried one from a different brand, bought at a high priced kitchen store, but the holes seemed to just be punched through and they were all sharp to the point that I could get cut on them. I was nervous that all colanders would be like that. But I was so happy when I got my Kukpo Colander to see (and feel) that the holes were nicely polished and not sharp. I love that it fits in my sink and can strain large batches of pasta or other food items. The base is high enough that what I am draining doesn't come into contact with the sink or the drained water. It is a sturdy stainless steel without being too heavy. The handles make it easy to carry and hold. It does fast, effective draining. It even fits in my dishwasher. I definitely recommend this Kukpo Colander and plan to keep it for a lifetime.

You can purchase this product on Amazon.com.

I received this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment