Tuesday, September 1, 2015

IGNITE Garcinia Cambogia Kickstarts the New You

Garcinia Cambogia is described as an appetite suppressant that also burns fat, and increases metabolism. Serotonin levels are also increased which often works to make people feel less hungry. Garcinia Cambogia is an extract from the rind of the tamarind fruit and the active ingredient of this is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). This is a product that has gained attention after a famous television doctor implied it was a wonder pill for weight loss. This product, IGNITE, by Opti Nutrients contains 60% HCA. This is pure and natural, with no GMOs. It also contains a blended formula of ingredients to support the fat burning hormone, Leptin and Potassium Chloride to support and increase the absorption. You take 1-2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal (assuming 3 meals a day).

So the big question is, does this work? I found that when I was taking IGNITE with a full glass of water my appetite was indeed reduced. I was able to eat smaller portions and feel just as full. I didn't have late night hunger attacks and my cravings were also reduced. I had no side effects and felt a slight improvement in my activity level and mood. The more moving around I did, the more calories I burned and I did lose several pounds while taking this product. Sometimes it is necessary to kickstart the activity level from couch-potato to moderate-mover. In a country plagued by obesity, we need to re-examine our motivations for eating and rein in our over- or unnecessary eating. This is a product that can help. Overall, I was satisfied with the results. While I can't guarantee that anyone else will have the same results as I had, the product helped me keep my appetite down and my activity up.

You can find this product on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for my unbiased review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment