Saturday, January 17, 2015

Zenwise Labs Super Strength Ultra-15 Probiotics Good for Your Tummy When Your Tummy Isn't Being Good to You


Ingredients: Contains 10 natural probiotic cultures: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, L. Casei, L. Salivarius, L. Rhamnosus, L. Helviticus, Bifobacterium Bifidum, B. Lactis, B. Breve, B. Longum. Other ingredients are: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide. The product is made in the USA. Expiration date was 3 years from the date of purchase. A doctor should be consulted prior to using with pregnant or nursing women, have a known medical condition, or for use in children under 18.

The Product: The product comes in an easy to swallow tablet. It is used once a day with or without food. It is designed to improve intestinal health. Within the intestines we have good and bad bacteria. Processed foods, smoked foods, alcohol, chemicals and other items we ingest can lead to an increase in the bad bacteria. This can lead to gastrointestinal issues, lowered immune system, and basically when the bad bacteria takes over your entire health can be affected. Probiotics work to improve and increase the good bacteria in your stomach. There are many probiotics on the market, but what I like about Zenwise Probiotics is that it has a high live colony count and 10 probiotic strains, which increases their effectiveness on improving intestinal health. I took mine before my dinner meal, once per day. It helped to decrease my gastrointestinal issues and I felt better. Currently, we are in the midst of a nasty flu season, so I have been taking the probiotics to build up my immune system and to hopefully reduce my chances of catching the flu. So far, it's working. For further details on the exact strains of bacteria in the 10 natural cultures you should contact the company. While your results may not be exactly like mine, I would recommend this product for everyone looking for help with digestive issues. You can find this product on Amazon at Probiotics Supplement - For Men, Women & Kids - 10 Strains and 15 Billion CFU - 100% Natural - 60 vegetarian tablets for a month long supply. Improve Colon Health, Immune System, and Digestive Health. Formulated for both Adults and Children.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment