Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Argan Oil is Pure Perfection for Hair, Skin, and Nails

Ingredients: Organic Virgin Cold-Pressed Argan Oil

The Product: This 100% certified organic argan oil comes in a large 4 oz. amber glass bottle with an eye dropper. This keeps the product fresh and reduces contamination and oxidizing. The oil is silky smooth and applies easily. Only a small amount is needed and then it should be gently massaged into the hair, skin or nails. Immediately there is a soothing moisturizing, with dryness disappearing as the product is absorbed. I used this product for the dry ends on my hair and it worked very well and actually continued working even after I washed and conditioned my hair. It kept my dry ends from becoming frizzy and improved the overall texture. I also began using this Argan Oil on my winter-dry feet. It softened the calluses and kept my heels from cracking due to the dryness of the winter weather. With continued use my calluses seemed to shrink and become more like the surrounding skin. I plan to continue using it to prepare my feet for wearing summer sandals. A nice side benefit was that as I was applying the Argan oil to my hair and skin, it was also being absorbed by my nails and hands. Softness returned to my chapped hands and they seemed to heal. My cuticles softened and even my nails seemed less dry. I also used the Argan Oil on dry patches of my skin and face. It seemed to remove the dryness and even the slight wrinkles and tightness of my skin. This product is imported from Morocco and packaged in the USA. One warning is that the product, argan oil, is derived from tree nuts, so if you have nut allergies you may need to use caution. It is not tested on animals and is cruelty free. Once opened, the product remains fresh for 12 months. While your results may not be exactly like mine, I enjoyed using this product to repair my hair, skin and nails and do recommend it. You can get this product at Amazon.com at: BEST ORGANIC Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nail


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment