Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil Is Perfect for Aromatic, Medicinal and Household Uses


Ingredients: Peppermint Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade

The Product: Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle with an eye-dropper. The amber glass is useful for preventing changes to the product from sunlight or direct light. It is not tested on animals, is cruelty free, and remains potent for 12 months after opening. Peppermint Essential Oil, like other essential oils, has aromatic, medicinal, and household uses. The Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil is perfectly scented to work well in diffusers, on cotton balls or even on small pieces of paper to lift and revive your spirits aromatically. The scent of this peppermint oil is not overpowering or acrid. It is very pleasant and gentle, but still strong enough to enjoy on it's own or for full house scenting. It removes unpleasant odors and the scent itself energizes and invigorates. It clears the sinuses, improves breathing, relaxes muscles, increases mental focus and can boost energy. This oil can be used full strength for aromatherapy. For medicinal and household uses it is usually diluted with a carrier oil or cream, or with other cleaning products. Medicinally, peppermint oil has been used to freshen breath, reduce nausea, can be used with a lotion to massage tight muscles and reduce pain, energize scalp when a few drops are added to shampoo and/or conditioner, and also works as a natural bug repellant. Again, using peppermint oil medicinally, it should be diluted with water, lotions, or other oils. I use it frequently to clear my sinuses and to soothe and energize my scalp in a conditioner. Mixing it with a mild lotion helps ease my muscle and joint aches. It can also be mixed with coconut oil. Applying the peppermint oil to skin imparts an immediate cooling sensation which then has a calming effect. This particular peppermint oil smells so good that you can actually go out in public after you have applied it to sore muscles. I received many compliments about how great it smelled, especially since it was during the Christmas holidays. For household uses, in some cases, it can be used at full strength. I used it to freshen my garbage disposal, mixed with vinegar which I use to clean up counters and small messes. Once Spring and the bug season starts I will put it on cotton balls and put in my cupboards to repel bugs. Also, since we sometimes have problems with ants, especially after heavy rains, I plan to put some strategically around the outside of my house. My dog, who sometimes goes into forested areas has had a problem in the past with ticks. I will be putting a drop of peppermint oil on the outside of her collar (not the area that actually touches her skin). Using this peppermint oil in cleaning solutions helps to freshen, clean, and delightfully scent the whole house. I definitely would recommend Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil as it is high quality and all natural. The 4 oz. bottle will last a long time since it will be mixed with oils/lotions/creams/cleaning solutions. It is therapeutic grade and bottled in the USA, so I trust it. Do use caution to keep this out of the reach of children, do not use during pregnancy, and avoid using near the eyes. You can find this product on Amazon at Best Peppermint Oil ★ LARGE 4 Oz ★ 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil for Aromatherapy & Many Household Purposes •

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment