Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Clarigenics Vitamin C Serum Hydrates Skin


Ingredients: Organic Herbal Infustion, Organic Aloe, Vitamin C, MSM, Botanic Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Amino Acid, Carbomer, Organic Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

The Product:The product comes in an amber glass bottle with eyedropper and is made in the USA. It states that the product is 98% Natural and 72% Organic. The amber glass bottle protects against oxidation of the serum by environmental factors. Use half of a dropperful for the whole face or hands. This serum is a soothing liquid. Immediately after application the skin feels cooled and smoothed. I love that it helps my skin to feel so nice, stopping that awful tight dryness that happens in this winter season. There is a slight rose scent that disappears as the serum is absorbed. The serum absorbs quickly, leaving the skin soft and smooth. I used this daily to keep my skin hydrated. Hyaluronic acid, combined with the Vitamin C and MSM work together in this serum making the results so much better than any of these ingredients alone. There is a slight exfoliant effect which removes dry skin upon cleansing the face or body. The natural ingredients also work to firm up skin, smoothing tiny wrinkles and lines. Because it absorbs so well, it can be worn under sunscreen and makeup without any smearing or oiliness. It freshens the face, giving it a younger appearance. While your results may not be exactly like mine, I believe you will enjoy using this serum as I did. You can purchase this product on Amazon.com at:

I received the product mentioned above for free to test and review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment