Monday, February 9, 2015

Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum works to relieve the dryness and reduce signs of aging.


Ingredients: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel, Botanic Hyaluronic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamins C & E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin. This is contained in a clear glass bottle with eyedropper. It is made in the USA and is 98% Natural and 72% Organic.

The Product: This is a full featured product containing Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize and help the skin retain moisture, Vitamins C to reduce sun damage & E to repair cellular damage, and Antioxidants for healing and soothing. This is a gel-like serum, one squirt from the eyedropper will cover the whole face. It absorbs quickly and completely. It really make my skin feel so hydrated and was cooling on my dry skin. It has a slight floral fragrance which disappears once it is absorbed. I used this under my makeup and it held up perfectly, didn't cause my BB cream to get oily or slippery. Even after cleansing my skin felt smooth and restored. This product can be used all over the body, on cracked heels, dry elbows, crepey neck, and dry hands. It immediately starts to work and I found that applying it daily to those areas really improved them, reducing dryness and having almost a plumping action that showed smooth, soft skin. This hydrating plumping does reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. While I realize that everyone might not have the great results that I did, I definitely recommend this product to help your skin feel and look great. You can purchase the product at Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I received the product mentioned above for free to test and review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment