Sunday, December 7, 2014

Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Helps with the Hungry Horrors



What is it?: Garcinia Cambogia is described as an appetite suppressant that also burns fat, and increases metabolism. Serotonin levels are also increased which often works to make people feel less hungry. Garcinia Cambogia is an extract from the rind of the tamarind fruit and the active ingredient os this is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). The product, Alpha Garcinia Cambogia contains 50% HCA.

What's in this product?: Alpha's Garcinia Cambogia contains Garcinia Cambogia 1000 mg (50% HCA), Calcium, Chromium, Potassium, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Magnesium Stearate. The product is made in the USA.

How did it work for me?: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules once a day with a full glass of water, preferably 30 minutes before a meal. I took this dosage and did notice a decrease in appetite and a slight elevation in mood and energy. It helped to decrease my desire for snacks between and after meals. I was able to feel full after an average meal, with no need to go back for “seconds”. I lost about 2 pounds during the time I was taking it.

Overall, I was satisfied with the results. With the feeling of increased energy I moved more and did not tire as easily. I was glad to not have hunger pangs throughout the day. There are a wide variety of Garcinia Cambogia supplements, mainly with varying levels or percentages of HCA. While I can't guarantee that anyone else will have the same results as I had, the product helped me keep my appetite down and my activity up.

You can find this product on Amazon at: Alpha Garcinia Cambogia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment