Monday, December 15, 2014

Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil Works to Rejuvenate Hair


Container: The product comes in an amber glass bottle with a pump applicator top. It easily dispenses a small amount of the product with each pump. This product is not tested on animals, is made in the USA, and is good for 12 months after opening the container.

Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Shea Butter

The Product: The directions say to pump a small amount into palms, apply for 10 minutes, 2 hours or overnight, then shampoo, and can apply a small amount as needed for a styling fluid and restorative elixir. It only takes a few pumps to dispense enough to cover ends and about 7 inches of hair to the roots. Immediately, it smoothed my hair, added a great shine, and helped my hair look hydrated. The next day, I shampooed and applied conditioner. I could tell that the Hair Repair Oil had done it's work. My hair remained smooth, hydrated, and had a glossy shine. I did add a little bit to smooth the sides of my hair where I had not fully applied it. This is the first product that has actually lasted beyond a shampoo. My hair remained hydrated and glistening for 2 days until my next shampoo. Even after that my hair looked more hydrated and was much easier to manage. I have continued my use of this product, using it about once a week to maintain the look of clean, shiny and manageable hair. It is not greasy and did not seem to go anywhere other than into my hair shaft. No mess on pillows or clothes. It has definitely improved my hair's texture, as it is usually dry and frizzy. Now it is much smoother and I have significantly less problems with the frizziness. I do sometimes use a tiny amount between treatments if my hair does become frizzy. I have had many compliments on my hair since using the Total Hair Repair Oil. I do plan to continue use of this product because it actually works and has kept my hair looking great. While you might not get exactly the same results, I think overall you will be satisfied that the product does what it says. My big piece of advice is to not use too much. You can always add more, but if you get too much on the hair it might look oily. This has been excellent for my dry hair, so if you hair is not dry, use even less until you know how it will make your hair look. You can purchase this product at Amazon.com at: Argan Oil for Hair ★ Total Hair Repair Oil Treatment


No comments:

Post a Comment