Friday, November 7, 2014

Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia, Appetite Suppressant and Diet Aid



What is it?: I recently got a chance to try out Life and Food's Garcinia Cambogia Supreme. This is a product that has been discussed by a "famous doctor" on his daytime show. I had heard about Garcinia Cambogia before and wanted to try it, so this sampling opportunity was great for me. Life & Food's Garcinia Cambogia Supreme is 1400 mg capsules with 80% HCA, is described as an appetite suppressant, inhibits fat, and improves energy and serotonin levels. The recommended dosage is 2 per day, about 30 minutes before a meal with a full glass of water. You can take up to 4 capsules per day.

What's in this product?: Life & Food's Garcinia Cambogia Supreme contains Garcinia Cambogia Extract with 80% HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Chromium, and Vegetable Cellulose (which is the capsule that the product comes in). It contains no Soy, Wheat, Shellfish, Peanuts, or Dairy. It is made in the United States at an FDA Registered Facility.

How did it work for me?: I will admit that even though I knew about and wanted to try this product I really didn't think it would do anything. I had read reviews of this product from others and the results were mixed. So, I was very surprised that almost immediately, I started actually feeling full after my evening meal. I didn't have the urge to keep eating later in the evening. Usually, I am a "night" eater and snack after dinner. But after taking the Garcinia, I didn't eat anything until the next morning. Ok, I thought, this must be because I thought it would happen & it did, but then realized it actually was working. I have lost about 2 pounds per week since starting the Garcinia, again, something I didn't suspect would happen. Also, I seemed to have an improved mood, I felt happier and full of energy. I think that this is due to the combination of ingredients in this particular brand's product.

Overall, I am impressed with the effectiveness of Life & Food's Garcinia Cambogia Supreme. While it might not work for some and despite my thinking it wouldn't work for me, it actually did work. I have lost some weight, feel full after my meals, gained energy which helped me to get up and move more, which, in turn helped to lose that weight. I do plan to continue using this product and feel fortunate that it's working.  This is one brand and product I would recommend.

You can find this product at Amazon.com at: Pure Grade [★] 80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia Extract Supreme


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment