Saturday, October 11, 2014

ADOVIA Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream


Container: ADOVIA Intensive Anti-Wrinkle cream comes in a wide-mouthed heavy glass jar. Upon opening there is a protective cover, which can be removed and replaced easily to protect the contents from oxidation and contamination. The content is 1.7 fl.oz. The frosted glass jar has a silver cover making it decorative, or at least unobtrusive, jar to have on the vanity.

Ingredients: The main label ingredients are deionized and dead sea water, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, chamomile, algae extract, papaya, aloe vera gel, sweet almond oil, caprilyc/capric triglyceride, glycerin, dimethicone, carbomer, benzoic acid, chlorphenesin, dehydroacetic acid, benzalkoinium chloride, urea, vetiver, myrrh extract, rose absolute, lactic acid, dead sea salt, retinyl palmtate. The listed expiration time after the jar is opened is 12 months.

The Product: The milky, white, slightly pearlized cream is soft to the touch. It spreads easily and absorbs well. The directions say to use a generous amount, however, I was able to use a dime-sized amount for my face, and another dime-sized amount for my neck. It has a pleasing scent, however the scent does linger, so it might initially conflict with perfume. The scent seems to fade within an hour. Once absorbed my skin did feel slightly sticky to the touch. The directions indicate to use the product daily and that it can be used as a makeup foundation. Living in Louisiana I would prefer to use this as a night cream, as it might become too slippery if used under a sunscreen and tinted foundation. Upon washing my face and neck both were very soft and this softness remained for over 24 hours. My skin felt hydrated and healthy, with no dryness or irritation. I would recommend this product for anyone who is not allergic to the ingredients. While most of the ingredients seem to be natural, some may cause irritation. I will continue to use this product as a night cream and hope for continued benefits to my skin. You can buy this product at Amazon.com at: Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment