Saturday, August 27, 2016

MaxLife USA's Skin Peel is as good as going to a spa!


First, this is VERY STRONG. It is a medical grade product, which means it does much more of a peel than most over the counter, generic peels. This is the type of peel you would actually go to a dermatologist to get. Second, it is really mandatory to do a patch test. I should know, because I didn't do a patch test and found that it is so much stronger than I expected that I almost over-did it. The directions on the box say to use this daily. I would recommend that if you are not used to peels that you use it at most once a week. Also, start off slowly. I put it on and despite the stinging feeling I left it on for 20 minutes. That was too much. My face was slightly red where I had applied it. So I would say leave it on for 5 minutes to start, unless you use strong peels on a regular basis. I just can't imagine that anyone would use a peel daily. It did sting the whole time it was one, not unbearably, but I definitely noticed it. That was the main reason I only left it on for 20 minutes instead of the 30 that it says on the box. When I use it again I will only leave it on for 5 minutes. Then I will be able to set up a maintenance schedule of weekly use.

With all that being said, it definitely produces a soft, smooth skin. It actually felt like new skin once I rinsed it off and even after a week it feels soft and smooth. I give this product 5 stars because it really is a strong peel, medical grade and the type of product that will actually save me money by not having to go to a dermatologist or other provider to get a "real" peel. It is very easy to apply, I just shook about 10-15 drops onto a piece of cotton and applied it to my "rough" area around the sides of my mouth, on lines from my nose to my mouth and on my chin. I have never used a product that continues to provide the benefit like this one does. I recommend this product as long as whoever uses it does the patch test and adjusts their timing and frequency, Most people are not used to actually having a strong product available to use. I am glad to have a do-it at home product I can count on.  #50%Glycolic(AHA-AlphaHydroxy)AcidSerumforChemicalP


You can purchase this product at Amazon.com

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment