Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I Max Wrinkle Reducing & Lifting Cream fortified by Stem Cell, EGF & Peptides to Boost Collagen


Rich, creamy, soothing and smooth, soft souffle skin cream
This cream is thick and rich and, well, creamy. It has virtually no scent. It glides on my skin and absorbs quicker than I expected for a thick cream. I usually use this at night over my MaxLifeUSA' Albumin and Hyaluronic Acid Serum, but it absorbs so well that during the cooler months I will be using it during the daytime under my makeup. (It's 400% humidity right now in Louisiana, so nothing stays on the face long during the day). The Stem Cell and EGF are newer ingredients in high-end skinceuticals. They are know for rejuvenating skin and it really does work. Even after a shower my skin is still soft and smooth. The cream really spreads well too, I only need to use a small amount for my trouble spots, a dime sized amount covers my face with an additional small amount for my neck, making this jar very economical for me. It also comes with a tiny jar that I can carry with me for those times when my skin looks and feels dry, like it gets with constant air conditioning or heating. This cream also contains Hyaluronic Acid which grabs and holds moisture in the skin and reduces the visible signs of dry skin and aging. Overall, I definitely recommend this hydrating cream, alone or with other serums.

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment