Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Centrum® MultiGummies Multivitamins are a great alternative to tablets and capsules and provide the vitamins you need

I began taking the Centrum Gummies as soon as they arrived. I quickly learned to take 2 of the same type, rather than just any old 2 of them for my daily dosage. This keeps the flavors the same. The orange ones are a bit tart or bitter. But I actually love taking these Gummies. I am not a chocolate fan, but I do love gummy candy of all types. So to me, taking these Centrum Gummies is like taking candy in the morning. It is really a treat. It also goes down well and I have no reaction to them. I definitely recommend the Centrum Gummies for your daily vitamin dosage.

I did receive these Centrum Gummies for free in return for my honest feedback, however, I only recommend products I think will benefit my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment