Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Xeiccob Shower Curtain Rings, economical, guaranteed, sturdy, work flawlessly and great customer service


First, I am very impressed with this seller. I had an issue placing my order and emailed them. They replied within 12 hours and totally resolved my issue. That is great customer service.

These Shower Curtain rings are a great price. They come packaged in a plastic tray that is inside a cardboard box. This assures that they will not get nicked or scratched while being delivered. These rings work great on a metal rod. I am actually using them for some curtains on my windows. They are sturdy and the balls do not move much, however, they fly across the curtain rod with just a flick of the wrist. They are very easy to use to open or close the curtain. I am not worried if they are actually stainless steel that has been chromed or what as I am not using them in a water-type environment. Also, the box states that they have a 10 year guarantee, which is the first guarantee I've seen on a product like this. I definitely recommend them for the following reasons: they look great, they work effortlessly, they are sturdy and strong, and they are economical. #xeiccobhooks

I ordered this product through a special promotion and this is my honest and unbiased review and only my opinion. This is based on my personally using and experiencing the product. I was in no way compensated for this review. I only recommend products that worked for me and that I think will work for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment